Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 195 Main Street, Wolfville, NS B4P 1C3 |
|Phone number||+1 902-542-2291|
Reviews about Blomidon Inn
- 5 / 5By Sarah EichholzWe went to the Blomidon Inn for lunch today. It was absolutely delicious! It started with a basket of their brown molasses bread. My husband had the shrimp and grits special and I had the lobster roll. It was so fresh and flavorful. We had the rum cake and gingerbread for dessert. So yummy! We look forward to eating here the next time we are in town!!May 08, 2017
- 5 / 5By Nathan CorbettWhen there is a special occasion, we book a table here. The staff are friendly and courteous, and they are happy to accommodate our allergies. It's good value for the money, definitely. Nice enough to impress, but not too expensive.April 19, 2017
- 5 / 5By Cecilia Edwards-collierThe dinner was incredible. Aways good value. Lovely service. Clean rooms very nicely decorated with antiques. Can't ask for anything better.March 18, 2017
- 4 / 5By Alicia EndersWe stopped by for lunch during a wine tour. It was very nice and I loved perusing the old rooms. The cheesecake was delicious.January 28, 2017
- 5 / 5By Chris HealyVery nice and helpful staff. Amazing atmosphere to the inn, as it is an old sea captain's mansion, lots of history, still preserved. Supper is very good, though on the higher end for price. Room is comfortable, good a/c for sunmer, some water issues regarding hot tub and shower. Overall good place to stay if going to be in Wolfville, especially as it is a 5 min walk to downtown/meeting point for those doing the magic winery bus tour.October 12, 2016
Menu of Restaurant Blomidon Inn
Blomidon Inn is a restaurant based in Wolfville, Nova Scotia. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.